Swarna Akarshana Bhairava: An embodiment of peace for material and spiritual gains
A Powerful Bhairava Forms of Shiva
Bhairava is a powerful manifestation of Siva in his Rudra aspect. Bhairava is Traditionally depicted as having 8 forms known as Astabhairava having rulership over the 8 cardinal directions. Contrary to the common perception of Bhairava as a Fierceful and wrathful deity, there exists a very specific and unique form of Bhairava known as Swarnakarshana bhairava, an embodiment of peace offering both material and spiritual gains. The iconography of Swaranakarshana Bhairava among many other things is depicted as holding an Akshaya Patra, symbolizing never ending prosperity. By Propitiating this form of Bhairava ruling the upwardly space (urdhwa disha) one attracts (Akarshana) the true richness of Gold (Swarna) in spirit namely health, obtain relief from debts, protection from accidents, overcoming Saturn & Rahu graha doshas, victory over enemies and achieving overall success.
Bhairava shrine in Arunachalam Temple
One of the most visited and revered Shrines at the Big Temple, is that of Kala Bhairavar who is worshipped as Guardian of ArunachaleswararTemple. One can often hear the sound of a clanging bell at this place as devotees believe that ringing the Bell, helps mitigate the evil consequences of sins. Kala Bhairavar’s Shrine is located in the Temple’s 4th Prakaram, southwest of the Vallala Maharaja Gopura at the north east bank of the Brahma Teertham.
Benefits of Worshipping Swarna Akarshana Bhairava:
- In astrology, Lord Bhairav is the Lord of Rahu graha. So to attain the maximum benefits of Rahu, people worships Lord Bhairav.
- This purifies and protects the body, character, personality and other qualities associated with the follower.
- Worship of Lord Bhairon is very useful to win over your enemies, success and all materialistic comforts. It is very easy to please lord Bhairav by doing normal worship daily.
- Worshipping him will settle debts and loans quickly
- Gain success in business and profession and also bag new business opportunities that enhance wealth status.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the best time to worship Bhairava?
One can worship Bhairava all the time. However an Asthami tithi in the month of Kartika Krishna paksha is celebrated as Kala Bhairava Jayanthi. A very auspicious time to worship him
- How to worship Bhairava on my own?
Worshipping Bhairava can be done in many ways by expressing your bhakti. One can worship him by performing Shodashopachara puja or Kumkumarchana or doing Japa or by performing a havan.
- Can I do Bhairava Havan?
If you are a Nityagni’s trained sadhaka, you can perform a smaller version of havan as described in the manual. Click here for the Bhairava Homa Manual.
- How to worship Bhairava if I don’t have any of the ritual ideas?
However, Nityagni conducts a grand event on the account of Kala Bhairava Jayanthi on November 16th, 2022. For which anyone from any place can participate by sending their gotra namasClick below to Participate in the Havan.
An Image of Swarna Akarshana Bhairava