a̱gnimī̍Le pu̱rohi̍taM ya̱jñasya̍ de̱vamRtvija̎m | hotā̍raM ratna̱dhāta̍mam |
Nityagni offers online and in-person classes for enabling individuals to perform homa by themselves. Open to all. Read more...
Annam Para Brahma Swarupam. Food only can support the body to attain Dharma, Artha, Kama, Moksha Read more...
True to its meaning, Nityagni's mission is to kindle the transformation of an individual and harness the eternal fire through sacred Agni of homa.
A Not-for-profit organization with a mission to carry the ancient vedic wisdom to everyone. Nityagni focuses on enabling seekers with appropriate spiritual tools suitable for the current era such as Do-it-yourself Homas.
The teachings and practices of Nityagni are run under the tutelage of Parama pujya Anil Kumar Joshi ji belonging to the Siddha Guru tradition of Paramahansa Nikhileswarananda Maharaj.
The volunteers of NITYAGNI are at various places in India and around the world and activities of NITYAGNI are manifold and are broadly classified as follows
1. Teaching Free Homa - In person and Online to all interested irrespective of any barriers
2. Conducting Group Homas with a sankalpa of universal peace, Go seva etc
3. Annadanam for the needy
4. Social and astrological Counselling for people in need by our trained group of volunteers.
5. Advancement and propagation of education that benefits everyone irrespective of caste, creed, religion and sex.
6. Environmental and ecological protection activities such as plantation of trees, animal protection, pollution control etc.
7. Rendering assistance to widows, women in distress both directly and indirectly through established social welfare organizations.
8. Providing financial, educational, survival, living and medical assistance to poor, downtrodden, physically challenged, mentally retarded and orphans.
9. Sacred steps to Important Kshetras (Energy vortices) like Arunachala Giri Parikrama
Srini is the founder and managing trustee of NiTYAGNI guiding and managing the activities of the trust with a group of volunteers. He had leanings towards Vedic-astrology, Exploring Vedic and Tantric parts of Spirituality, and Pranic healing from a young age. He consider himself a Sadhaka in pursuit of Truth.
He established NITYAGNI to impart the ancient teachings of the Rishis. He received initiation from the Siddhashram Yogi Parampara of Paramhamsa Sri Nikhileswarananda Maharaj under the able guidance of Sadhguru Sri Anil Kumar Joshi ji who is a Siddha of Mahavidyas.